Attorney Mark M. Green has been in the Jacksonville community his entire life. He graduated from the University of Florida in 1970, and spent three and a half years as an assistant state attorney before starting his own practice in 1976. Mark M. Green is active in many civil and charitable organizations, and his passion for helping families in his community runs deep.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Jacksonville Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Present – Shareholder & President Mark M. Green, P.A.
- Former Shareholder & President, Green, Showalter, Mercier & Saieg, P.A.
- Former Shareholder , Dale, Bald,Showalter,Mercier & Green, P.A .
- Former Partner, Coker, Myers, Schickel, Sorenson & Green, P.A.
- Former Partner, Funk & Green, Attorneys at Law
HONORS, ACHIEVEMENTS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Super Lawyer, 2007-2015
- University of Florida Dean's List, University of Florida
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Associate Professor, Florida Community College of Jacksonville, 1976-1978
- Volunteer Lecturer for Family Court Services for Duval County, Florida
- Council of Crime and Delinquency Award
- One Jax Humanitarian Award, 2012
- The Bridge of N.E. Florida – Past President and Board Member, 1985-2016
- Jewish Community Alliance, Past President and Board Member
- Leadership Jacksonville Class, 2001
- Jewish Community Foundation of N.E. Florida, Past President and Board Member
- Jewish National Fund Award, 2009
- Jacksonville Legal Aid Volunteer
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Call us at 904-355-1155
Mon - Fri: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed